- is believing in the substance of things hoped for, and in the sign
that the things not seen are true (Hebrew 11);
- is the unwavering trust in the complete fidelity of God's love; Clinging to God in good and "Not so good times".
- is the trust, hope and belief in the goodness of a person being the image of God.
- is the deep conviction that God deeply cares for us and will always act with our best interest at heart.
- is the drive and passion to become the best of who and what we
are before God and human kind in all aspects of our life.
- is an attitude to sustain improvement at all times in all areas of importance in one's life at the best level.
- is to do the right things at the right time, all time.
Some Related Values: Integrity, Competence, Resourcefulness, Discipline, Self-reliance
- is reaching out to others to develop their capabilities and help
them liberate themselves from the quagmire of social, cultural and economic scarcity
- is an act of kindness and generosity to sustain and dignify the lives of others.
Some Related Values: Stewardship, Humility, Charity, Courage, Preferential Love of the Poor
St. Michael's College of Iligan City, a Catholic institution of higher learning in Iligan City, administered by the Religious of the Virgin Mary (RVM), offering four levels of education: elementary, secondary, tertiary and graduate school.
Its programs are accredited by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU) for 25 years, a silver triumph indeed!